So picture this... I was on my way to town the other night with my lovely uni friends and in the taxi (a little merry) I got an email saying that the lovely Carly from http://www.glittersecrets.blogspot.fr/ (check out her blog its a really good read!) had been kind enough to nominate me for the Liebster Award! I was over the moon, eventhough told the taxi man! Haha you can guess that it was a pretty good night after that!
I have always read about The Leibster Award but never ever imagined I would be nominated for it!
Here are the rules just incase you are unaware..
- You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 great blogs which have less than 200 followers and make sure you make them aware that you have chosen them.
- Finally.. ask them 11 new questions.
Of course, don't forget to link back to the person who nominated you! :)
The 11 questions from Carly at Glitter Secrets are...
1. What is your favourite item of clothing?
This would definitely have to be high waisted colourful jeans! I love the way they flatter my figure and I think that they most definitely look coolest in some whacky crazy colour, especially during summer.
2.If you could live anywhere, where would that be and why?
This is a tough one, if it was right now and not permanently I would love to go live somewhere in the states for a year or two as I have never been and would love to experience the lifestyle and culture of a true american.
3. Would you like to go sky diving?
Of course! This is on my life to-do list!
In terms of blogging it would definitely be a mix of Fleur de Force and Meg's Budget Boutique. In terms of general life that is pretty tricky but I think I would have to say Blake Lively because I just have the biggest girl crush on her.
5. What is the best decision you have made?
Probably to carry on learning Italian as nowadays, a second language is one of the most looked for skills in graduates. Also, it is fun to be able to speak another language!
6. Would you rather live in the country or in the city?
Definitely the city, I do love the country, perfect for the weekends but I have lived in both and prefer the city.
7. What have you learned today?
Something or other about the UN in a very early lecture this morning?
8. If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet?
9. If you were a type of animal, what would you be and why?
A tiger, because they are so beautiful, gracious and powerful!
10. What embarrasses you?
Not a lot really, I don't get embarassed very often.
11. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Definitely the way they present themselves, so body posture and if they make eye contact or look at you, I was always brought up to think that you must look at someone when they are talking to you otherwise you can come across as being very rude!
The 11 random facts about myself:
- I have lived in Italy and can speak Italian
- I have never dyed my hair
- I have been to 9 different schools.. being the new girl comes naturally now!
- I don't like tea or coffee
- My all time favourite smell is fresh cut grass
- I study international relations and politics and university and however boring and nerdy it sounds I absolutely love it!
- I used to be the biggest geek in the world, I came in the top six in the country for my exam results when I was 11
- I wish I was Blake Lively
- Nobody knows about my blog, not my parents, my friends at home or my friends at uni.
- I love snickers bars, I have a slight obsession with them... or quite a large one really I just don't like to admit it.
- I am from London
The lovely blogs I have been reading recently and would like to nominate are:
I have only just started my blog recently so unfortunately don't have 11 yet!
My 11 questions are:
- What was the last thing you did that you really enjoyed?
- If you could be an animal, which would it be?
- What is your favourite season of the year and why?
- If you had to pick on beauty/makeup product to have for the rest of your life with nothing else, what would it be?
- What is your favourite interesting fact that you know?
- Favourite all time book/novel?
- Would you rather live in a cold country or a hot country, or somewhere with both hot and cold seasons?
- Why do you blog, and what do you blog about?
- Who is your inspiration?
- What colour are your nails right now?
- Wizards or Vampires?
This was really fun, hope you take part and enjoy it as much as I did!